Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Almost There


Shortly, I will be leaving for Uganda! I am so very excited to be finally heading to my mission site, and can't wait to experience all that Kabale, Uganda has to offer. I've spent the past few days packing and visiting with friends and family. I think of the time spent preparing for this trip, and it's the most time I've ever taken to prepare for something. That makes the whole experience that much more exciting. Many have been impressed by my willingness to go to Africa at my age, but I'm really the one who is so blessed with this opportunity. I can't wait to meet not only my fellow missionary, Matt, but all those I'll be serving in Kabale. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support, I'll have more to share soon when I arrive in Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment